I hope I'm doing this blogging thing right so far. I'm loving it, but feel completely clueless. So why not add to it by trying a video. So here goes.
Last night, Jenna taught Kyla the word "JUMP" and the action that goes with it. And Kyla was running around the living room saying "Jump...jump...jump" and trying so hard to get off the ground. It was so adorable and we got some video to go with it.
She's been saying all kinds of new words lately. Some of her newest words include: AWESOME! and Choo Choo, All Aboard. She seriously says all four of those words together. Anyway, these are all words she's learned from her big 4-year-old brother.
2 comments:
Cute video! And way cute blog design. I found your blog on Tiffany's blogsite. Your kids are so cute. Katy will love the video. She loves all her cousins and misses playing with your kids, Matt's kids, and Taybree. One day I would love to come visit you. I hope you guys have a wonderful time with Wes's family in Canada.
that video cracks me up! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment