Well, for those who didn't know, our family is on vacation from August 9th-24th. We flew into Detroit on the 9th. The flight itself was smooth sailing but Kyla had a rough time getting to sleep. We took a red eye flight so our system was out of wack on Saturday. It is cool and rainy. In fact I got up this morning and it was 49 degrees outside. Yesterday it must have only got up to 70. So, no swimming for our kids when it is that cool.
I am at the hospital today having taken my dad in for an angioplasty (spelling?) Just waiting around. I thought I would bring Melissa's laptop in the chance that I would be able to gain access to the Internet. Melissa is having an internet withdrawl at my parents house as they do not have access. So for those of you who are not getting a quick response from Melisa, give her a little slack. She is trying to logon whenever possible.
Melissa flies out to Minneapolis MN on Thursday for a Tastefully Simple Conference. She doesn't want to leave the family but she is also looking forward to learning new things and being pumped up in order to go home and rock her business.
We have some pictures. When we have time, we will upload some pictures from our camera and post them here. Stay tuned. For those in Vegas - stay cool! We'll try to send some cooler weather your way.
2 comments:
Hello, to my favorite Canadians! I'm sure you're having a wonderful time with your family. I look forward to the pictures, but I'm sure its tough without easy internet access and four kids. Enjoy the cooler weather. Your kids will have a greater appreciation for their swim-friendly Las Vegas climate.
Hello Newcombes!!!
I love your blog! Welcome the addicting world of blogging. I was excited to find your blog off of Tiffany's. Happy vacation and I look forward to seeing more of you guys on your blog!
Post a Comment