Since Melissa allowed me to be a co-administrator on this blog, I thought I would make my presence known. It sure is nice to relax. It has been a crazy week with many ups and downs. Melissa is out and about with Jenna and Weston this morning. I've got Kyla and Megan and they have been good girls.
We are gearing up for our trip back to Canada. We sure miss the family there! We sure won't miss the Vegas heat while we are gone but we aren't ready for the humidity.
I spent last night looking up old friends and acquaintences on Facebook last night. I came accross a childhood friend I hadn't heard from in over 20 years. Cool or what. This internet thing sure has made it easier to meet up with old friends.
Well, better get back to cleaning. Melissa' wants to begin packing for the trip (7 days from now). If she begins, that will be the earliest time we ever got ready for a trip. Go Melissa Go!
1 comment:
Hey Wes! You need to talk to Tim. He has administrative privileges on my blog but refuses to post...says he prefers to read, I think he's just being lazy ;) Don't tell him I said that!
Post a Comment