Our saga continues! We're visiting family in Chicago right now. We've had some good weather (cooler that is). We've seen some rain which is nice as we don't get to see very much in Vegas.
Melissa is flying into O'Hare airport this afternoon. She has been attending a Tastefully Simple Convention in Minneapolis since Thursday. I drove her to the Detroit airport on the 14th where she flew to MSP via ORD. She has had a great time from what I have been able to get from her on the phone. She talks briefly when we are on the phone. I am looking forward to her coming back. It has given me a new profound appreciation for what she does to take care of the kids.
I had to drive all 4 kids the 6 hour drive (does not include stops for gas/potty/DVD change). I thought that crossing the border would have been harder without my wife present. The agent didn't even ask for the notarized letter that we drafted up giving permission for me to take the kids across the border without both parents present.
I'll try to upload some pictures of the car ride across the river on the ferry! Normally we don't take the ferry across but the border crossing by bridge and tunnel were really backed up. See ya! Enjoy your Sunday!
4 comments:
Ummmm..... I think it's time for an update!
I do not envy the road trip on your own with the youngenz. Although, I have done it several times to California to get eye check ups. I love it when my hubby comes with me, life seems a whole lot easier.
Hey, you must of been too busy to bring the children so I could watch them the day you were cleaning for your move. We will miss you all. I hope you and all the family adjust well to this new move move. Your new ward will definitely have an asset.
Updates please! Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment