I know...Halloween right after Easter? However, I just love this picture of my girls and wanted to blog about it. This was actually on Halloween. And we had gone to Cathy Cook's work (one of our good friends in Vegas) for a little Trick-or-Treat. Then went to Daddy's former employer, Mandalay Bay to say hi to some friends when we realized the Shark Reef was free for kids on Halloween. They LOVED it and had so much fun, but when all the fun was done they were tuckered out. Although as beautiful as can be! While doing this I have to slap a pic up here of all of them on Halloween.
Jenna & Megan's reaction once they realize the scary witch is after them!
Jenna, Megan and Weston finding the dead divers "decorating" one of the tanks at the Shark Reef. We will miss this place A LOT!
This is as good as it gets with a wiggly, little 2 year old. She was actually REALLY cute in this costume, but I can't find a picture that captures it!

3 comments:
YEAH!! I think I should start singing or something since you have 2 recent posts!! It is nice to see some pictures of the kiddos! I am glad we could talk also! We miss you!
LOVE that pic of jenna and megan sleeping and then their scared faces, classic! All these updates you've posted sure were fun reading, hey have you been invited to my blog? Let me know the email I should invite you at and I will!
What fun pictures of your family! I just read all of your recent posts. It is fun to see your family, and it seems you are adjusting well to Chicago. Brian just flew throught Chicago on his way to Germany last week. I thought of you guys, but there was no way for him to come visit...it was just an hour layover. Hope you are still doing well!!!
Post a Comment