Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Saying goodbye to Vegas friends and Meeting New Friends

Here's some pics of Jenna and Megan saying goodbye for now to their best friends Kaylee and Ashlee. I was going to include pics of our dear friend Tara, but I was not lookin' too hot, although Tara was very cute!


Gotta love the choke-hold hug Kaylee's giving Jenna. That's when you know you're loved! I thought all four of them were adorable in this pic.

Ashlee and Megan became BEST FRIENDS the year they both entered preschool in their fave Ms. Baker's class and were lucky enough to go on together to the same Kindergarten class. I know these two will be friends forever.

Jenna & Kaylee first met in Ms. Baker's Kindergarten class (yes, the same teacher mentioned above) and were instant BEST FRIENDS! They were so blessed to continue on with the same teachers for 1st and 2nd grade, too!

Just another cute one of all of them again! I love all these girls!

And here's Weston with one of the kids' new friends Kiden (sp?). She and Megan are both in Kindergarten and have really hit it off.

Making new friends. Here's Jenna with one of her new friends Madison. They walk to school every day and are both in 2nd grade, but not the same class. They both are super cute here.

post signature

No comments: